Monday, May 26, 2014

Thank you, Veterans.

I hope everyone - at least those of you who reside in the US - had an enjoyable Memorial Day, and found a way to say "thank you" to someone for their service. 

We are finally getting Spring here in Minnesota so outdoor chores trumped game projects this weekend. I made a tiny bit of progress on the Forest Edge Strips. . . but I promised not to bother you again until they were completed. They're not, so I'll improvise a bit.

I had a birthday last week. Sort of a milestone. . . 55. My celebration plan was to leave work early enough to have dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon at some "fine eatery" that catered to "early bird specials" for the "senior set." But it was raining - hard - and the rain kinda makes my joints ache, and it just seemed like a lot of effort, after all. . . so I bagged it. Seems rather appropriate, now that I think about it.

Still improvising, here's a recent photo of Jack. 



He's two years old now. Compare his size relative to my hands in this post to see how he's grown.

Well, back to those Strips I am not mentioning. . .

See ya!

2 comments:

  1. I've awarded you the latest edition of the Liebster Blog Award. Please feel free to just accept it and not go through the hassle of answering the questions and nominating other blogs, I'm totally fine with that.

    The rules and questions you can find at http://seanswgcorner.blogspot.com/2014/05/ive-been-liebstered-part-1.html

    I nominated your blog at http://seanswgcorner.blogspot.com/2014/06/ive-been-liebstered-pt-2-im-stubborn-sob.html

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete