Saturday, September 17, 2022

Recruits and Stuff

 

 

Recruits 2022 is happening next weekend in Lee's Summit, Missouri. I'll be running two games on Saturday afternoon featuring Wiley Games' Fistful of Lead Bigger Battles set in the French & Indian War. The game will be similar to our Battles & Brews outing, including the use of my rules amendments. . . which Wiley Games is sharing for free here. . . so if you couldn't make it to Battles & Brews, Recruits is your second chance to play a fun historically-themed game in an iconic setting with big "toy-soldier-scale" models.


And the other "stuff" I mentioned? Mr. Daniel Mersey, of Lion Rampant fame, got some of my money twice last month! Lion Rampant Second Edition has been released. It's a good game that I had a few thoughts on back in the day. . .


 

Also from Mr. Mersey, Armoured Storm, an inexpensive little game of World War 2 tank warfare in North Africa that I'm looking forward to playing. . . some day.


 

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment