Monday, August 8, 2016

What was I thinking?


Last post I showed you some new markers I picked up for Black Powder. A couple days later I pulled out my copy of Fistful of Lead to do a little research in preparation for a game to be run at Recruits next month. . . and I rediscovered these great markers the Baron made for his last Kickstarter. Gotta git me some more!

And now for something completely different. Here's a shot of the newly-opened Game Space at Casa FusterCluck. Perhaps the future home of the Basement Generals North : )


You can see the portable ping pong tables against the wall on the far right. 5' x 9' of gaming table goodness. And when there's no game in progress I've got a great exercise area!


4 comments:

  1. Gots more markers iffen you want them. That's the perfect nerd den. Now, I just need to find a job in Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want some more, thanks! Shur would be nice to live in the same city again : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is looking for a new site for ReCon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stu. The room isn't quite as big as it looks in the photo, but you're welcome to come over and play! We could play a little HOTT in Jeff's honor.

    ReplyDelete